PCB help please. Is it correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electric Rain

I need help to make sure the PCB below is 100% correct. It’s this project: http://home.t-online.de/home/stephan.hans/n64.htm But with the adapter to make it 4-players and all four interfaces built-in. This is my first PCB, so I need to know if there's anything I missed. I need to make sure there are no overlapping traces, I need to make sure everything isn't to close together, ECT. I've read some tips about designing PCBs, and I don't seem to be following any of them. :lol: One is that I shouldn't daisy-chain the power, it is daisy-chained, but the power’s only 5 volts. Is this OK? Another is that the power supply traces should be larger than the rest, they’re not. Is this OK? I would just like to verify that I won't blow up my CPU, burn my traces, blow up my controllers, or set my components on fire. :lol: Anyway, I know I'm asking A LOT of you guys, but I would really REALLY appreciate it if someone would help me make sure everything's OK. Thanks a bunch.

Rain

Edit: Oops, I see the overlapping green trace by the IC to the right of the top left one. But other than that... :lol:

Attachments

• N64.JPG
    323.2 KB · Views: 372
theres a trace crossover just below the green one you found- it's a red trace. The one right next to pin nine of the IC.

Looking at the schematic, you should have 10 diodes 4 resisitors and 1 capacitors. But since you want to build 4 into one board you should have:

:40 diodes
:16 resistors
:4 capacitors

you've got the capacitors, but it does not look like you have got 40 diodes and the sixteen resisitors.

Thats all the errors I can find. Good luck :wink:

Gah! Didn't see that red crossover. Thanks a lot, no one else seems to be responding. :? And I'm still looking at my lack of parts trying to figure it out because there MUST have been a reason I didn't put them in. Again, thanks. :wink:

Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…