Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB diagram for a wireless camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarvicky816

i need a Pcb diagram for making a wireless camera as i hav to submit my project by 25 september 2009,in my college.
plz people help me out,really need ur help.

plz dnt tell me to purchase one and rip it open and re-case it.:(

I thought in college that you were supposed to design your own project, not copy someone else. Well good luck with that, 10 days left.

plz dnt tell me to purchase one and rip it open and re-case it.

OK, I won't tell you. But you won't find a lot of help with creating a circuit and then a PCB here for Your school project.:(

What you need to do is very simple though it involves work you need to do YOURSELF.

Go buy a wireless camera, then take it apart, then look at the circuit board, then create a circuit diagram and all you need to do then is present it as your own work.

I told you it was simple' I didn't say it was easy.

What you need to do is very simple though it involves work you need to do YOURSELF.

Go buy a wireless camera, then take it apart, then look at the circuit board, then create a circuit diagram and all you need to do then is present it as your own work.

I told you it was simple' I didn't say it was easy.

Oh that'll work fine till they have to explain to teacher how they soldered (let alone purchased) the custom BGA ICs. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back