Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pcb designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahzaib19

how to build the pcb of this schematic CIRCUIT+DIAGRAM.jpg

Hi shahsaib19.

First thing you'll want to do is choose a layout editor. My personal preference for basic boards, as you will require, is Eagle. You can download the free version here:

You'll have to re-draw the schematic in Eagle, using the Eagle components. Once you've finished replicating the schematic, you can transfer it to a PCB layout editor, where you can lay the traces.

It's not something you can learn in a day, I hope you know that. It takes practice.

Hopefully this at least gives you a place to start.

Matt

depending your experience, please think whether it is too early to think of making a pcb over night.better to learn systematically. As suggested you can take up a package. Eagle's limited board size may be sufficient for the time being. if you are finally aiming at taking up job with or-cad facility, then Mr Ritesh's suggestion might be helpful.

Hi,

I will suggest you to use PCB123 for starting then Orcad.....eagle has limitation of board size..

depending your experience, please think whether it is too early to think of making a pcb over night.better to learn systematically. As suggested you can take up a package. Eagle's limited board size may be sufficient for the time being. if you are finally aiming at taking up job with or-cad facility, then Mr Ritesh's suggestion might be helpful.

These are some good points. If you plan to really get into complex PCB design at some point, a limited version of Eagle may not be your best choice. However, if this is a one-time thing, or if you think you'll only ever design small, basic circuits, Eagle should suit your needs just fine.

Try DesignSpark

I use Eagle , getting introduced to DesignSpark.

I tried registering for designspark and they wouldn't send me the $#@%&*! email to complete the registration. So I pretty much gave up on DesignSpark a while ago.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back