Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC USB scope project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nigel wright

I have just finished a USB scope project.
I took a USB project from **broken link removed** and converted it for my own needs.
It uses a PIC18F4550 to read in analogue data, convert it to digital then send it via the USB bus to the PC for display.
I added an analogue data multiplexor on the input so I can switch in different resistors for different voltage ranges.
I can get up to 270,000 samples per second on the A2D, which gives upto 10KHZ sine wave display.

I also managed to find a fast fourier transform function online so I can display frequency content of the analogue signal.

Have any pics we can look at?

Neat & tidy.
So you modded the input attenuator for different ranges, good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back