Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pc interface, stepper control, web cam, 4x4...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtmonster

Hi. I have limited electronic design experience but am quite mechanicly inclined. I enjoy 4x4ing, but not damaging my truck. :idea: I would like to build a plexiglass cabinet in my tailgate to house a web cam connected to a laptop. But i think i want that camera to swivel and tilt with aid of a stepper. The range of motion would be small and total unit size would be an issue (as I am a packrat). I have investigated a little into the pc interface world and if possible the parralel port route sounds simplest :?: .

I am VERY open to suggestions on this issue, If you have info on a similar project or any ideas to get me on the right track I would really appreciate hearing it.

Thanks in advances EB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back