Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PC 104 keyboard circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servo Wizard

To Any & All whom have stumbled across this post,

Through out the years I have pretty much had my way with many computers and the fascination has worn off so I'm looking for another cheap thrill. While setting here thinking of what my next victom would be it suddenly dawned on me that I had never developed a curiosity for the keyboard so with just a little imagination I came up with a hair brained idea for using the keyboard encoder for purposes other than what it was intended for. The thought of tracing all of the circuits somewhat turns me off so I thought that I would try a simpler approach which is why I'm here. I need a 104 keyboard circuit schematic. Do U Got 1?

Servo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back