Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part time assistance needed for circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaustin

I am putting together a simple electrical device and am in need of design consulting. I am a structural engineer by trade and can't seem to finalize my circuit design. Anyone interested in making a few extra/easy bucks, please let me know. We can do this via internet and video conference. Thx

Just ask here. Many people will be willing to help (and for free).

Mike.

I am putting together a simple electrical device and am in need of design consulting. I am a structural engineer by trade and can't seem to finalize my circuit design. Anyone interested in making a few extra/easy bucks, please let me know. We can do this via internet and video conference. Thx
What do you need help with?

what do you need and when do you need it? PM me

I think software engineers can help you with these problems. Perhaps the biggest benefit of the app stores is that they give app developers from mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development a chance to see immediate results. Once the app is launched, you don't need to wait around for months or years for it to start selling. Many app development software companies offer guarantees of at least six months, though there are some that offer even faster turnarounds. If you want to launch your app quickly, you can simply choose to have the app stores handle the marketing.
What?

It's been more than 3 weeks since the poster has been here (which was 4 days after he posted his message). I think we can consider this topic dead.

We get a lot of "one post members" that never return. Ask a question and not even sure if they read the replies.

Mike.
Or, maybe he got help privately.

But the person has not been back. What information were you looking for?

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back