• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Part identification.

Mr Smiles

New Member
I’ve been working on electronics for a long time as a hobby. I currently am working on a Lincoln welder and I need identification of a part of you can. Thinking part of the part # is gone due to the failure. Any help would be appreciated immensely!



Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
Welcome to ETO, Mr S!

Looks like a blown bridge rectifier. The "PR501" didn't google, however, to anything useful...
Last edited:

Mr Smiles

New Member
Thanks fellas. The only bridge rectifiers I’m accustomed to are the old square box style used in pinball machines that I used to work on. Again thank you very much.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles