Parallel Port On PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

neobond

Hi, I need help on how to set up a parallel port on my pcb to receive binary inputs from a component on the same board.

I have tried and also searched the forum, but didn't find anything similar, please help.

Thanks.

Hi, I need help on how to set up a parallel port on my pcb to receive binary inputs from a component on the same board.

I have tried and also searched the forum, but didn't find anything similar, please help.

Thanks.

hi,
Whats the other component.?

I have no idea what you are asking. You want to know how to add a DB25 connector to your PCB, or how to connect a parallel databus from one component to another,... Give us something to work with here.

I have no idea what you are asking. You want to know how to add a DB25 connector to your PCB, or how to connect a parallel databus from one component to another,... Give us something to work with here.

I want to connect a dual-BCD sync counter to the parallel port on the pcb, basically I want to output the values on the bcd to a computer.

So I need to know how to allow this component to send outputs to the parallel port.

I want to connect a dual-BCD sync counter to the parallel port on the pcb, basically I want to output the values on the bcd to a computer.

So I need to know how to allow this component to send outputs to the parallel port.

hi,
Do you mean a synchronous, dual BCD counter integrated circuit.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…