Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panel meter.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rescue1

Hello again,thank you all for replying to my previous posts about the cables.I have a question about a simple 130v ac panel meter from rat shack.I am hooking it up to a power supply and want to monitor the input and output AC power.Besides simply hooking up the wires where they have to go,do I have to place any capacitors or any other components near the panel meter to keep it accurate,or is it ok by itself??The meter is rated for up to 130 VAC.Thanks for the help....... :?

The meter should be fine by itself. It was designed to be connected right across the mains. Just be sure to mount it securely in a box or on an enclosed panel so that no one can get to the line connections.

Dean

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back