Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Panasonic TV/DVD/VCR Combo with Vertical adjustment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loriandbob1996

I have a combo from Panasonic created Sept of 2002. Last night everything went kaput. I thought it was my picture tube, but after calling a repair place, I was informed it was a vertical adjustment problem. Instead of having to pay over a hundred dollars, I thought I'd come here and ask smarter people than I where to find that inside my tv. The model number is: pv-dm2792.

You don't know how much any info would be appreciated as it is our only tv and we both lost our jobs, recently.

Thanks!!!!!!! :)

Hi!!. Welcome to ETO.

From what I gather going by the what the repair place said, you have a horizontal line in the middle of your TV screen (also known as Vertical or Frame collapse)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back