Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

p16pro with 16F628

Status
Not open for further replies.

natbit

hi guys,

I've had flick through the archives and I couldn't find mention of wether the p16pro will program the 16F628 without any extra circuitry? I read that it could acomadate any 18-pin as long as the .ini file had corrected fuse settings. Is this true, can I program the 16F628 via p16pro without any mods at all?

natbit

I wouldn't have thought this was a very difficult question and could easily imagine somebody here having the sort of 'intimate' information I require.

If there is anybody out there that is willing to set me straight, please step forward...

:(

kindest regards,

natbit

P16Pro does work with 16F628. I am using IC-Prog 1.05c software.

Thanks panic mode, I was watching the view list rise. I'm using picallw, it has the settings for 16F628 so I should just assume to continue forward, no?

Does IC-prog 1.05c compile hex as well, I've been doing this in MPLAB first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back