Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Out of range detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugenio

I would like to build an out of range detector ( 30 Feet as a reference ) with a buzzer alarm. Is it there some built like it allready built or can I get help building one ?

All help would be greatly appreciaed.

Thanks

Eugenio

Eugenio said:
I would like to build an out of range detector ( 30 Feet as a reference ) with a buzzer alarm. Is it there some built like it allready built or can I get help building one ?

All help would be greatly appreciaed.

Thanks

Eugenio

Can you explain the application? Is this for locating a lost RC model?

You can build a missing pulse detector and add a piezo sounder to it, buzzer sounds if model loses comms with tx signal........Does this sound like it?

That is exactly what I am looking for. Could you address me where to go from here? Do you have the schematics ?

Eugenio

here's details of one I kitted in the past..........

**broken link removed**

follow the links for the cct.

HTH Chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back