Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

quantumkid

I know I don't know much of any thing about electronics, I don't post here much, and my explanation of my design may have been quite bad; but I don't think I deserve the rep points I got for my first thread here (https://www.electro-tech-online.com...ta-bus-line-shutoff-project.89535/#post703269).

I'm not saying my attempt to explain what I was trying to do was well done, nor that it was even a good project. I just think that is quite a harsh reaction when I stated at the begining of my thread I am very new to electronics. Still if you believe I deserve to be a pariah for that thread please pm me why in more detail. Thank you.

Last edited:
The reputation system being anonymous is a really bad idea.

You should be able to see who gave you negative reputation.

I can't see any reason why you got negative reputation, may be bumping the thread annoyed someone?

Anyway your reputation is still positive so it's best to just ignore it. I've had bad reputation a few times before but overall it's still positive so I don't let it get to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back