Oshonsoft Digital Thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoHamburg

Hello from Germany,

I am a new member and since some time I read the good informations about the oshonsoft basic compilers in this forum. Thank you.

In the next time I will try to use this compiler tool and my first mini projects are running. But I am not a expert !

Now I try to use the DS 18B20 digital thermometer tool with the 1-wire statements (ds1820readt ....) . I used the example programm in the Reference Manual.

When the programm was running I saw some informations in the status line 1 and 2 (from the tool) but after the programm ends there are no informations in the arguments. I set the digital thermometer toll to 1,0 ms and the waitms in the programm to 10.

What are my faults?

Has anybody a short test programm in basic , to test the tool an the instructions.

Thanks

Bruno

There are working examples of 1 wire and ds18x20 in the help file!!!

How good are your DS18B20 ? I was almost put off using this sensor beacuse the initial 2 or 3 I had were defective.
Check the output signal (if you can), I had a steady stream of 1s, i.e. the sensor(s) wern't doing anything.
I eventually tried a different supplier and they worked.
Once I got a good sensor I didn't have much trouble with the coding.
A working DS18B20 really does make a difference )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…