Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oshonsoft Digital Thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrunoHamburg

Hello from Germany,

I am a new member and since some time I read the good informations about the oshonsoft basic compilers in this forum. Thank you.

In the next time I will try to use this compiler tool and my first mini projects are running. But I am not a expert !

Now I try to use the DS 18B20 digital thermometer tool with the 1-wire statements (ds1820readt ....) . I used the example programm in the Reference Manual.

When the programm was running I saw some informations in the status line 1 and 2 (from the tool) but after the programm ends there are no informations in the arguments. I set the digital thermometer toll to 1,0 ms and the waitms in the programm to 10.

What are my faults?

Has anybody a short test programm in basic , to test the tool an the instructions.

Thanks

Bruno

How good are your DS18B20 ? I was almost put off using this sensor beacuse the initial 2 or 3 I had were defective.
Check the output signal (if you can), I had a steady stream of 1s, i.e. the sensor(s) wern't doing anything.
I eventually tried a different supplier and they worked.
Once I got a good sensor I didn't have much trouble with the coding.
A working DS18B20 really does make a difference :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back