Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Oscillators Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongky

I am doing FYP now. I am going to present soon , i have done 3 types of oscillators which are Wien bridge , Rc phaseshift and twin-t oscillator. I juz wondering how to present it during the presentation. Show out the basic struture of oscillator ? or show the waveform observed then from the waveform explain it? below r my circuit diagram :-

wien.JPG

rc phase.JPG

twint.JPG

I not sure what you mean.

You could build the circuit, set it up and show it working with an oscilloscope.

Do you understand the operation of the circuits you've posted?

Try Googling for information about the types of oscillator you've posted.

I take it, that this is college work, we don't mind helping you but we won't do all the work for you.

Actually , i dun understand the those circuit operation very well. Can simply explain to me?

The wien bridge is build from 2 RC network, 1 is series and another is parallel. connected to the positive terminal to form a frequency selective feedback network. It also amplifies the signal with the two negative feedback resistors.

The RC phaseshift is a 3 cascaded lead network.Each element of R-C network shifts the phase by 60 degrees. Three such elements shifts the phase by 180degrees.

While the twin-t consist of 3 resistors and 3 capacitors operate by phaseshifting the signals in diff legs and adding them at output.

Anyway , ur respond is much appreciate thank you very much.

chongky said:
Actually , i dun understand the those circuit operation very well. Can simply explain to me?

The wien bridge is build from 2 RC network, 1 is series and another is parallel. connected to the positive terminal to form a frequency selective feedback network. It also amplifies the signal with the two negative feedback resistors.

The RC phaseshift is a 3 cascaded lead network.Each element of R-C network shifts the phase by 60 degrees. Three such elements shifts the phase by 180degrees.

While the twin-t consist of 3 resistors and 3 capacitors operate by phaseshifting the signals in diff legs and adding them at output.

Anyway , ur respond is much appreciate thank you very much.

For all your osc. circuits, each one has the same criteria needed to produce sustained oscillations. How they accomplish that is where they differ. I suggest reading up of the theory for each and then present about how they each accomplish meeting the criteria for oscillation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back