Optical illusion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krumlink said:
It did not work for me. I did not see anything.

I hate optical illusions.

May be you don't have faith in him or may be you're too "far" away from him.

Here are a couple of really good ones.

**broken link removed**

Now try looking at the "trizonal space-warper" from the video and *then* try to see the boat in HiTech's post.

Torben

vdd said:
Not working for me either. But now even when I close my eyes, I can only see the woman. What are you doing to me?

That's it. You're gone. The image has been burned in.
May be there should have a warning.

Torben said:
Now try looking at the "trizonal space-warper" from the video and *then* try to see the boat in HiTech's post.

Whooa! Doood, I can see through her swim suit!! I'm gonna make me a set of eyeglasses like those and wear them to the beach.

Swimsuit?
I don't see a swimsuit on the pretty girl.

The swimsuit, boat and water are optical illusions.

audioguru said:
Swimsuit?
I don't see a swimsuit on the pretty girl.

The swimsuit, boat and water are optical illusions.
Your eyesight must be beyond 20/20 if you can see her face to claim her as pretty. Other than that assumption, the rest of her is "pretty" damn fine!

monkeybiter said:
to paraphrase professor Farnsworth
Check out my profile photo (not avatar, you'll have to click on "view profile" for my name - I think you have to log in to see it?).

I love Farnsworth! Any later season of Futurama, and all I have to hear is Farnsworth saying anything and I crack up with giddy laughter!

"Good news, everyone!"
**broken link removed**

There was good Farnsworthism on Futurama the other night. Aliens had taken over Earth, and the situation was desperate. Just before cutting to commercial, Farnsworth laments:
"I'm beginning to think there won't be any forced breeding at all."

I dunno... maybe it's the voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…