Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Optical illusion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boat? What boat?
The pretty girl attracted all of my concentration.

HiTech said:
Perhaps you need to develop a keen eye for such things. Let's go back to the basics and begin with this introductory lesson on optical illusions.

Not working for me either. But now even when I close my eyes, I can only see the woman. What are you doing to me? :D :D

Krumlink said:
It did not work for me. I did not see anything.

I hate optical illusions.

May be you don't have faith in him or may be you're too "far" away from him. :p

Here are a couple of really good ones.

**broken link removed**

Now try looking at the "trizonal space-warper" from the video and *then* try to see the boat in HiTech's post. :)

Torben

Torben said:
Now try looking at the "trizonal space-warper" from the video and *then* try to see the boat in HiTech's post. :)

Whooa! Doood, I can see through her swim suit!! I'm gonna make me a set of eyeglasses like those and wear them to the beach.

Swimsuit?
I don't see a swimsuit on the pretty girl.

The swimsuit, boat and water are optical illusions.

audioguru said:
Swimsuit?
I don't see a swimsuit on the pretty girl.

The swimsuit, boat and water are optical illusions.
Your eyesight must be beyond 20/20 if you can see her face to claim her as pretty. Other than that assumption, the rest of her is "pretty" damn fine!

monkeybiter said:
to paraphrase professor Farnsworth
Check out my profile photo (not avatar, you'll have to click on "view profile" for my name - I think you have to log in to see it?).

I love Farnsworth! Any later season of Futurama, and all I have to hear is Farnsworth saying anything and I crack up with giddy laughter!

"Good news, everyone!"
**broken link removed**

Wow how'd he get there. :p

Attachments

• tutugirl2.gif
    tutugirl2.gif
    73.6 KB · Views: 245
Krumlink said:
oh im supposed to find the boat? Wierd!

Thank god Quixotron diddnt see that :rolleyes:
Lol, I got both negative and positive rep for that post.

There was good Farnsworthism on Futurama the other night. Aliens had taken over Earth, and the situation was desperate. Just before cutting to commercial, Farnsworth laments:
"I'm beginning to think there won't be any forced breeding at all."

I dunno... maybe it's the voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back