Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Operational Amplifier-Level Design of an Audio Mixer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon.h

Hello there electronics lovers! I have been asked to design an audio mixer using op-amps and wondered if anyone could give me some tips on where to start? I have to include:

Input/gain matching stages
Level Metering
Effect send/return
Filters, high, low, bandpass
Faders etc...

Has anyone done anything simular before, and can you help? :(

Leon.h said:
Hello there electronics lovers! I have been asked to design an audio mixer using op-amps and wondered if anyone could give me some tips on where to start? I have to include:

Input/gain matching stages
Level Metering
Effect send/return
Filters, high, low, bandpass
Faders etc...

Has anyone done anything simular before, and can you help? :(

There's lot's of designs available on the net, but it's probably cheaper to just buy one!. Have a look at **broken link removed** for some DIY mixer plans.

I designed and built a 12 channel mixer (using 741's) back in the early 70's - at that time to buy a mixer was a LOT! of money, now you can get decent spec mixers fairly cheaply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back