Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Op-Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spasm

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what's the difference between a LF358 chip and a LM358 chip(apart from the name of course). Is the difference very significant?

Thanx

Hey Ravi,

Yeah...i have the data sheet for that too....but can't seem to find much info on the LF version...
Anyone used it before?

Thanx

well, it depends on the application. Most of the time, applications do not require precisions in terms of power supply and currents. So I guess the difference b/w the LS and LM indexes are in terms of poewr supply and input resistance and propagation delay. Also, it difers maybe in the operating temperature and poewr dissipation. But I guess you don't need such data, or do you? (If you do, I could seek you a data sheet...)

LF358 is a single FET-input opamp, similar to TL071.
LM358 is a dual consumer opamp.

Hey all,

Thanx for the info, but can anyone get the LF358 data sheet? Can't access docchips..not a member..

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back