Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OnSemi Stepper Motor Driver Eval Shield On Big Sale at Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

For The Popcorn

Most Helpful Member
The OnSemi D-STPR-GEVK stepper motor evaluation shield is on sale at Arrow for $6.20, compared to over 50 bucks at Digikey and Mouser. This shield will drive two stepper motors.

Technical documentation for the evaluation board seems scant with a brief search, but it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

If this is of any interest, check it out.

I'm pretty happy of what I got for my 6 bucks. Not only a dual stepper motor driver but a nice stepper motor too.

[Edit – the board IS AN ARDUINO SHIELD – disregard the next paragraph.]

I thought this board was an Arduino shield but I was mistaken – it's an expansion card for an OnSemi dev kit. Not quite plug&play but very useful nevertheless. It will just take a little effort to figure out the interface to use it with any micro.

20220930_131356.jpg

20220930_131544.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back