Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

online prototype PCB builders

Status
Not open for further replies.

L0D|Mr_B

simple project, have the schmatics in my head (yea, it's really simple), but i need a way to build the boards. i have no room for acid baths and the like, so can anyone recommend a *cheap* company, MUST BE UK BASED (too many US ones :S) which have a software front end to design the boards, you click submit, a bill is presented, you pay, you are mailed the bare boards.

anyone know one, been searching for an hour now, all USA sites :( a bit more local would be nice.

B

Why limit yourself to UK based? There are countries with cheap service who do almost all their business internationally.

https://www.olimex.com does fast, cheap, and most importantly, low volume work out of Bulgaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back