Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

one signal transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

rukid88

hi im trying to make a one signal transmitter for my mail box. so that when i get mail i whould know. i have the hole plane all planed out but i need to find or make a one signal transmitter. please help
thanx!!!!!

Visit my site IgorsElectronics.tk

Russlk

Could you post a link for a transmitter and receiver like that. I am interested in something similar and couldnt find them for under $10 when searching for 433 mhz. Where did a google search for Q kits but nothing came up.

thanks

**broken link removed** Receiver

**broken link removed** transmitter

Thanx But
i have one more Question!
For The Receiver it says its range is 200m in open air what if it gous throue walls and its about 75m. will is still work??

Depends on what the wall is made of. Wood or concrete should not reduce the range unless there is a lot of wire or reinforcing rod in it. A steel building or stucco on wire mesh will block the signal.

thanx
I just ordered it
cheapest thing i found in a long time.

Does anyone have datasheets for those things?
The receiver has one "linear" pin while transmitter
has code input. If the linear output is analog, what
is the resolution? What is the code format used by
transmitter?

The transmitter does not have a code format, it accepts whatever modulation is input. I have not tested it, but believe that a sinewave input to the transmitter will be a sinewave out of the linear output of the receiver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back