Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

On/Off/Mom.on toggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeoman

I'm having a heck of a time locating an "on/off/momentary on" toggle switch. Anyone seen one in their travels? Plenty of mom.on/off/mom.on but can't find what I'm after. Marine quality preferred but I'll settle for less.

Dang, I should have included I need 20A. I'll visit those sites. Thanks!

Might be a problem with the Amps if it is for DC. Can you also use a relay in the circuit? Then you can use the switch to control the relay, relays are usually rated at higher amperage's than switches when it comes to DC.

I suppose I could but have limited space for components and would rather avoid another potential element to fail. It is 12v. I can get a 20A mom/off/mom so wondering why I can't find one on/off/mom.

I suppose I could but have limited space for components and would rather avoid another potential element to fail. It is 12v. I can get a 20A mom/off/mom so wondering why I can't find one on/off/mom.

the following can all handle 20Adc at 30V and are On/Off/Mom toggle switches.

You might try boat supply stores for a bilge pump switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back