Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Old Components

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huttojb1

Hey ETO.

Sorting out old components, any idea what theses are (apart from the EEPROM UV ERASE)

Last edited:
The MCE MT71007D and MT70178D are listed on various aircraft parts suppliers sites, but with no data..
They appear to be an old Aerospace grade IC.

Yeah, I think these were given to me when we did some surplus stock scrapping. I bet the cost a future, be a shame to throw them. Thank you for looking. I couldn’t find anything for the MCE ones either. Could probably get a data sheet from work but not that bothered really. Just trying to make some space.

Not sure but I would b interested in purchasing shoot me a price, that is the last 2 pics
i am correct in assuming those are gold backs, how many do u have
thanks

I have no idea?

So if the color is gold it's probably gold
pretty simple when it comes to gold and electronics
Being how brass is hardly ever seen other than connectors
So i asking is the color gold and give me a price if u r willing
to sell them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips