Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

OK What is This Chip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there a prize for guessing??? it is obviously the chopper ic for the standby power supply....give me the make and model and ill dig a service manual out for you.....

Last edited:
This the PFC in the 5VSB. It is IC1 in the schematic.
BG1 looks like it is wired wrong and would cause the fuse to blow upon application of line voltage. I take it that you derived the schematic from the PCB? I can sort of make out some numbers on IC1 in the photo, but not well enough to be sure of a part number. The photo is very good, but maybe with the lighting from a different angle, we could make out the part number on IC1.

make and model please then as far as schematics we can go from there.....without guessing

attached the service manual for your model, hope this helps....:)

Attachments

• flm20060407.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 489
Already have it. Quick question.... Years and years and years ago when I was repairing TV'S I was replacing 5GH8's and 6BK4's. Then we had a monthly Sam's subscription. I notice now on Sam's web site they list a photofact for this model. Do you know if it includes the schematics?

Already have it. Quick question.... Years and years and years ago when I was repairing TV'S I was replacing 5GH8's and 6BK4's. Then we had a monthly Sam's subscription. I notice now on Sam's web site they list a photofact for this model. Do you know if it includes the schematics?

No sorry I don't know if it does.Looking through this service manual it is not that great huh? not that much info in it, almost nothing as far as schematics go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back