Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ok, Not electronic in nature....BUT STILLLL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimbear

Ok, ok this isnt electronic in nature, but I need some smart cookies brains anywayso_O. I recently watched a video somewhere (OR maybe it was on TV???). Where someone was using slit-screens being rotated in such a matter that they could stop a light beam (only looking like it was, not actually stopping light).
Somehow he modulated several light beams and he could make a short pulse look as tho it was going, fast or slow, or stopping altogether.
Did anyone see this ?...I have looked everywhere...googled my fingers off, and I cant find it.
Please help:arghh::wideyed:

HOLY Crap...you found what I couldnt!!...what type of laser/ optics system is he using????

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back