Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Offsetting and Amplifing

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkaygusuz

I have a 2 Vpp continuous signal and i need to give an offset (both + and -) and increase the amplitude.. Do you have any idea what to do??

I have a 2 Vpp continuous signal and i need to give an offset (both + and -) and increase the amplitude.. Do you have any idea what to do??
What do you mean by the phrase I highlighted above? Do you mean it needs to be adjustable?

If you want us to design a circuit for you, you have to be specific about your signal.
1. Where does it come from?
2. What is the frequency range?
3. Does it have a DC component?
4. What power supplies do you have available?
5. This probably should have been the first question: What are you really trying to do?

Welll I want to expand an image on a crt monitor..it is 60 hz.. the vertical deflection voltage is 2.4 Vpp ramp voltage with about 100 mv offset.. I need to shift and expand the image..To do this i need to give an offset and adjust the amplitude of this signal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back