Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Obama is here visiting SA...and it is BRILLIANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hey all

At last a Politician who knows the real World and not the wannabe monkeys we have here. Obama gathered the Kids. And spoke very, very well to them. Made sense with every word spoken.

What a breath of fresh air :D

It is probably the very first time since 1994 that I have actually sat through or listened to a Statesman speaking. Thank you America for lending him to us for a little bit.

No Zuma fumbling and lying about everything. I know, you all don't support Obama...

But for me here in Africa, it has been a treat. I wish I could keep him here to sort out everything. Properly.

God Bless America :D

Regards,
tvtech

Keep him.

Keep him....that made me laugh, let him stay there and run the place. you'll send him back for sure........

At least he makes sense when he talks.

Unlike our "politicians" here :p

Regards,
tvtech

for what its worth, judge not by saying, but by what is done, I know way too many that talk very well but are worthless, I'd rather have a mute that does/did, A good talker makes a great auctioner/ salesman.

I'm with the other guys. He spends more time visiting other countries than he does here actually doing anything. I'm not happy with him as a president, and I'm convinced he only won because all the other candidates were even worse, in both elections. McCain, Clinton, Romney--all morons. Obama is a moron, but seemed that he'd run our country into the ground the slowest. That's my theory of why he got elected.

tvtech, if you lived here in the US you'd understand our point of view. I have yet to see him do something RIGHT for this country.

Does not matter. You guys are probably 100% spot on.

Fact is, we had a person speak here today that all listened too. Not turning TV's and Radios off and ignoring.

Different for me.

tvtech,

At last a Politician who knows the real World and not the wannabe monkeys we have here.

He sure hired a bunch of monkeys to help him. Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Sibelius, and Janet Napolitano come to mind easily.

Obama gathered the Kids. And spoke very, very well to them. Made sense with every word spoken.

Reminds me of Jimmy Carter whose daughter was his principal advisor. Out the mouths of babes.

Amy Carter when she came to the forefront of political stardom as a quoted advisor to her father, Jimmy Carter. According to her father,

“I had a discussion with my daughter, Amy, the other day, before I came here, to ask her what the most important issue was,” he told the audience. “She said she thought nuclear weaponry and the control of nuclear arms.”

Unfortunately for Jimmy, Amy was 13-years-old.

It is probably the very first time since 1994 that I have actually sat through or listened to a Statesman speaking. Thank you America for lending him to us for a little bit.

Think before you speak. Bush left the country with a 10 trillion deficit. Obama is now at 16T with no end in sight. And his health program is going to shoot the deficit into the stratosphere.

No Zuma fumbling and lying about everything.

What is Zuma fumbling?

But for me here in Africa, it has been a treat. I wish I could keep him here to sort out everything. Properly.

I don't think you could afford it.

God Bless America

That is not what Obama's preacher creature said. https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebate/story?id=4443788&page=1#.Uc8ZADuG1y0

At least he makes sense when he talks.

How so? To whom? About what?

Ratch

then, that is a PLUS for you :) believing and motivation are the main ingredients for success.

I never mean it, but my threads always draw response...

I really enjoyed hearing Obama speak today. He spoke everything positive. And made sense.
Unlike our idiot of a president who has not a clue about anything.

Regards,
tvtech

tvtech,

He sure hired a bunch of monkeys to help him. Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Sibelius, and Janet Napolitano come to mind easily.

Reminds me of Jimmy Carter whose daughter was his principal advisor. Out the mouths of babes.

Amy Carter when she came to the forefront of political stardom as a quoted advisor to her father, Jimmy Carter. According to her father,

“I had a discussion with my daughter, Amy, the other day, before I came here, to ask her what the most important issue was,” he told the audience. “She said she thought nuclear weaponry and the control of nuclear arms.”

Unfortunately for Jimmy, Amy was 13-years-old.

Think before you speak. Bush left the country with a 10 trillion deficit. Obama is now at 16T with no end in sight. And his health program is going to shoot the deficit into the stratosphere.

What is Zuma fumbling?

I don't think you could afford it.

That is not what Obama's preacher creature said. https://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/DemocraticDebate/story?id=4443788&page=1#.Uc8ZADuG1y0

How so? To whom? About what?

Ratch

LOL Ratch....tired of Electronics....venturing into Politics now ;)

Regards,
tvtech

I'm with the other guys. He spends more time visiting other countries than he does here actually doing anything.

Now do you really want him staying home and running the country more? :confused:

I have had a few bad bosses in my life that to be honest as a whole the workforce at the companies they ran rather prefered that they spent 3 weeks a month on vacation instead of being at work.

Stuff just got done faster and things worked better with them anywhere but where their title implied that they should have been. :(

I never mean it, but my threads always draw response...

I returned home this week from the worst 2 weeks vacation from hell I've ever taken and in the last five days this is the first thing that made me smile.
THANKS TO ALL :)

I returned home this week from the worst 2 weeks vacation from hell I've ever taken and in the last five days this is the first thing that made me smile.
THANKS TO ALL :)
No sweat . Glad we could help ;)

All the best
tvtech and Team ETO

We kept a Politically explosive thread from degenerating into a fight. Just shows the maturity of Members here. We tease and play and have a heap of fun...

Other Forums do not have what we have.

Last edited:
Also tvtech, don't forget--Hitler was an extremely good speaker, but it said nothing for his actions. I'm not saying Obama is like Hitler, but you see the point.

Also tvtech, don't forget--Hitler was an extremely good speaker, but it said nothing for his actions. I'm not saying Obama is like Hitler, but you see the point.

Hey Matt

Yip, words mean nothing. Actions mean everything.

I admit I threw the Obama visit into the wild. Still the best speaker I have bothered listening to in a very, very long time. And he has plans for Africa.

Whether they happen or not is not really a problem for me. At least he speaks and thinks properly and is an inspiration for the kids that need this motivation. It is all about the Kids now. They are the future here. Not the "has beens" that are destroying this Country piece by piece.

And stealing all because that is really all they are good at. No work performance ever. And no accountability ever. AKA, the African way.

I am going to ask Eric to close this thread. We have had our fun ;)

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back