Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NPN transistor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory

I am looking for a equivelent for a transistor MPSA44 NPN
What is the most important spefications that I must look for when trying to find the equivelent.
There are some specification that are not that important.
Can you help me wth this .
Greg

I am looking for a equivelent for a transistor MPSA44 NPN
What is the most important spefications that I must look for when trying to find the equivelent.
There are some specification that are not that important.
Can you help me wth this .
Greg

hi,
Its high voltage transistor.

Look at these clips, the items marked with an 'X' are important.

The datasheet states its for telecomms applications, so what equipment is the device used in.?

https://www.onsemi.com/PowerSolutions/product.do?id=MPSA44RL1G

Attachments

• esp03 Jun. 10.gif
    esp03 Jun. 10.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 294
  • esp02 Jun. 10.gif
    esp02 Jun. 10.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
The most important specifications are not on the data sheet. They are price and availability. Since the original MPSA44 is available worldwide at a reasonable price (typically US$0.33 retail; US$0.11 on ebay), you don't need a replacement.

If you believe that it is not available in your market due to some extraordinary circumstance, you can help us by editing your UserCP and revealing your location! And please tell why you believe that it is not available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back