Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Not a good scenario...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian Hoskins

See attachment.

Attachments

• karatesd3.jpg
    karatesd3.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 284
lmao, thats pretty good. I like the selection of ninja stars:D

justDIY said:
all you guys see it as pessimists ... perhaps the Japanese gentlemen is there for another sort of encounter :wink:
Hmm...maybe a plumber?:D :D

He looks kinda upset though; wouldn't want him next to the weapons.

how do we know that those weapons aren't just a really good painting on the wall, and that the woman isn't a secret spy?

are the flip-flops (not the electronic component, the shoes on the ground) the woman's and the black-belt man, or the guy in the bed? Because if it is the womans and the beddude, then the guy coming up the stairs has a reason to be pissed. I can see him eying them stars...

I think the Japanese guy will just wait for his turn. He got there too early.

You know.... if this was my house, I would have my array of wepons on the wall on the other side of the bed. Why would I want an intruder to be able to get to them before me?:D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back