Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

noobie help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly dont understand alot of those symbols. would be be able to simplify it for me? maybe a parts list an how to wire them in. basically as simple as the kit i bought? inline 12v power source, then switch then a capacitor then the microcontrol with a resist before each led... something like that with images so i know?...

you can use a resistor, a zener diode and a capacitor to get 3v from 12v source, the consumption you rquire will be few mA, any how see the attached schematic for you to understand easily. it will give you maximum 250mA.

if the requirement is verly less say 25mA, then you can use 30mA zener and the resistor value would be 10 times, ie 360 Ohms.

Attachments

• 3v regulated power.JPG
    3v regulated power.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back