Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nokia Charger from Computer USB with data cable, Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeyes56

Hi, i want to make a Nokia Charger from Computer USB Port.
i bought Nokia Cable thinking that i can charge from it, guess what it doesn't charge, too bad for me, but its not a waste because i can use it for PC Suite.

i have a broken Nokia charger but the cable is fine. I cut the cable to be used in this idea that I'm thinking.
i tried connecting it to USB Port and it works. The phone is charging.

My question is,
1.) Is it OK to tap my Charger Cable to the Nokia Data Cable, so that i can use the data cable for data transfer/PC Suite at the same time charging from it?

2.) I'm thinking of adding an Mini USB plug to be used by my another Nokia phone also for data transfer/PC Suite. This is same from above but my question is, can i connect both my device and charging from it at the same time? i guess no, but how can i do so?

image for the cable I'm thinking of. (I Edit the image)
3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back