Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

no school until 3:30!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Typical the one day I want to go into school and there is NO heating! So I cant get my project back home until school is technically finished (3:50), so will leave 3:30.
I brought the data card home Friday and was looking last night, looks like I had a motor fail need the end of the flight. So post mortem later :D.

I also want a quick word to see what info I can release on it, as far as I know it dosnt matter as long as I dont get given ideas back for the new version. Having said that I am tempted to do a totally new project for the next exam.
At least saves lugging it about all day, in other news.............................Yet Another storm on the way with 90+ mph winds. This one they calling Henry!
So got Henry tramping through the garden later, Glad my workshop is stone and not wooden.

I want to eventually find some memory for my old scope and get the free upgrade for the FFT functions, its an old Lecroy scope but although I have had it for ages I really like this one. Joined Lecroy users group so hopefully I will find out if I can get the files for the upgrade.

I watched one at the weekend go on ebay in superb condition for a measly £225!! And that one was fully loaded! The cheap new Chinese scopes sure have dropped the price of boat anchors :D, mine also needs a new RTC battery putting in before it leaks.

looks like I can go pop in now and get it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back