Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nigel need's a Avatar

Should Nigel get a Avatar

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's amazing. He had the avatar after this post... gr8 job GTAman, seems u're well suited for "radical" changes :wink:

yeah, but it was maybe bc of ur post... Anyway, i think Nigel is a gr8, skillfull person: Senior Instructor, Moderator, Martial artist... Who knows what's next?

... euh, GTAman, u know that until NOW, i didn't recognize what was ur avatar? Maybe that's my screen's poor image. Or my poor sore eyes... But i thought that the robot's head was a stereo radio box!

Pore johnny 5 :cry:

just kidding

anyway, you most likely would not think it was a robot unless you seen the movie.

But it is cool

:D

Agent 009 said:
Though it's not "electrical", i would like to know if i still remember correctly my Sensei's explanation to ju-jitsu...

Japanese doesn't translate directly to English, so it can have many interpretations. We teach that it means 'gentle art', which basically means using the least amount of effort to cause the most damage!.

But there are various 'translations', 'compliant technique' is another common one.

Yeah, that's the general idea that I was taught abt: be "gentle", but not 2 cause damage, to avoid the most damage oneself, "returning" the "bad influence" of the opponent back to him...
Hehe, I think that this post is turning out to be a Japanese-Martial arts discovery topic :wink: :lol: !

I will, if you really look at it, it does look like a stereo or something in that nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back