Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nigel need's a Avatar

Should Nigel get a Avatar

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No, I just like the sound GTA, I don't like that game but I am going to change the name of my account, I want something new.

the only way to change your nick is to abandon your curent registration and register whith the new nick.

meaby the admin cod do it for you.

its prettly hard to get an goodl nick since almost 30 000 of them are alredy usend on these forums

wana chat agen?

I would love to chat, someone electro, but I'm overloaded with stuff...
If it happens that i'm logged in and have time, what out for my electric-zip-zap speed :wink: :lol: !!!

Roboticinfo is the name of my website.

It is not as long as nigel's

I like it.

It fit's me

This is the most LENGTHY, general, miscellaneous, commentative post i have ever been into in ETO... We're just posting abt practically one1 :wink:

Roboticinfo is formerly known as GTAman, is that correct :?:

Ya it was really easy to change my name all you do is pm electromaster and he will change it for you.

I needed something that was more me.

:D

Someone Electro said:
he PMd the admin to chage his nick(you cant do that by your self).

can all members do that? (changing your handle)

solidhelix said:
Someone Electro said:
he PMd the admin to chage his nick(you cant do that by your self).

can all members do that? (changing your handle)

I wouldn't have thought the administrator would be very pleased to get loads of requests to do so!.

Anyway, this thread is now over seven pages long, and as I've added an avatar (due to very small popular demand!), the thread seems superfluous.

So I'm locking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back