Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Nice old TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Here's a picture of an old GEC B&W TV I've just modified with an LCD TV fitted inside. The speakers were removed from the TV, and fitted behind the existing speaker grill, as was the remote sensor.

It's actually for a display at an old RAF base, for showing war time film of Glenn Miller and others who performed there.

Attachments

• DSCF0273.JPG
    DSCF0273.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 335
Nice work, Nigel. Well done! :)

Hi,

Very interesting idea there.

It's Burtonwood at Warrington.

Never lucky enough to get a Northern posting, most of my time was spent in Lincolnshire, not complaining its a great County.

Interesting link. picture #8 may interest our American cousins.

**broken link removed**

Never lucky enough to get a Northern posting, most of my time was spent in Lincolnshire, not complaining its a great County.

Interesting link. picture #8 may interest our American cousins.

**broken link removed**

Nice - I don't listen to it much, but "Big Band" is a music genre I enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back