Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NIC 2090-IIIA O-scope needs fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcmtech

Banned
Most Helpful Member
Hey, I just aquired a Nicolet Instrument Corporation 2090-IIIA dual trace O-scope.
I have one line on the screen but I cant get the inputs to show anything. they apear to be able to switch between functions good and I think I have found the right output line comming from them. I get varring voltage at this line when I feed a low frequency sine wave to the inputs.
But that signal is not getting to the display.

Any sugestions ot ideas? Does any one have any experiance repairing these units? Or even a good schematic? I cant find much usefull info online.
Just that they say these were good units and are still worth alot when they work!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back