Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

NI Multisim problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moisff

Hi guys,

Just a quick question. I've got a few circuits designed around the LM331 frequency to voltage converter but i've got no idea how i'm going to simulate this on Multisim. I've gotta get my simulations sorted out pretty soon, and i'm screwed if i can't.

Anyone know how i could implement this?

If someone knows what to do, could you get back to me soon!

Cheers

Moisff

Sorry should mention that the problem is that the LM331 isn't on the components list. Nor is any other frequency to voltage converter

LTspice has a behavioral V-F converter model (modulate). Perhaps Multisim has the same thing?

If you can find a SPICE model for the LM331, you can create the component in Multisim; this tutorial will guide you through the process of creating a custom component.

Otherwise you may need to create the model yourself, or alternatively use another component for which you have a SPICE model readily available.

The semiconductor manufacturer's website and Google are always two good resources, but in this case they turned up nothing.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back