Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New, what have I done wrong? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank the both of you very very much. Proof that BC is the better of the provinces.

BC is the better of the provinces.
Huh? Are there other provinces? lol

Yea, futz, had some similar experience, was probably a corner of the eye thing too. (gotta love it)

I think, 43617373, that you have it set for internal R-C with clock out....

Last edited:
Code:
	     bsf	      STATUS, RP0
		clrf	         TRISB
		clrf	         ANSEL
		bsf		OSCCON,IRCF2
		bsf		OSCCON,IRCF1
		bsf		OSCCON,IRCF0
		bcf		STATUS,	RP0

Is this the correct way to select back 1? It seemed to be working but now when I try to build it, it does not think that the bank has been switch and gives me this error.
Message[302] C:\TEST2\TABLE1.ASM 17 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] C:\TEST2\TABLE1.ASM 18 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] C:\TEST2\TABLE1.ASM 19 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] C:\TEST2\TABLE1.ASM 20 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.
Message[302] C:\TEST2\TABLE1.ASM 21 : Register in operand not in bank 0. Ensure that bank bits are correct.

What is the correct method of doing this? really wish I wasn't the only person I know that knows anything at all about electronics.

Edit: very sorry after a couple of hours reading the data sheet I found that I wrote Status :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back