Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New to the hobby...scale questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

conn110

Hi all,

I would like to start what I'm sure is a fun and educational hobby in electronics. I did spend some time in the Navy and recieved their basic electricity and electronics (BEE) training, so I'm not totally in the dark even though most of the stuff I actually worked on was barely from the solid state era.

Here's my first of many questions. I have a particular PCB that I would like to make. I can get a .PDF of the PCB layout but I don't think it is to the proper scale. The header on the .PDF says scale=1.21 and I would need to reverse the second side .PDF to have things work out on the other sideof the PCB. So, how can I reduce the size, insure proper alignment of components and make a reverse image of the second side layout?

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back