Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New smilies for the forum!

Do you like the new smilies idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Techie7

Ok, I've sent a PM to ElectroMaster regarding addition of some more beautiful smilies in the forum for making the contents more expressive than the currently availables:eek:(Do you feel the smilies you're using are accurate?). That will be a good addition IMO. Vote here if you really like this idea.

**broken link removed**

They're not used all that much, and they're not really required for conversation, more of an amusement rather than something that actually benefits communication. I think the current set is fine, and if you want you can always do inline image links from other sites for your own smileys if you want.

Not really necessary, I agree, but why not?
Maybe add a smiley/saddie with a graduation cap for those looking for us to complete their school projects! :D

In my opinion, it would just make some posts more confusing than need be. I've never felt "I wish I could use 'that' smiley right now". Maybe I'm wrong, let's see how this poll pans out.

I would use them! I like the smileys. :D

I find the ones here now fun but oh so limiting. (Wish I had the crying smiley right now, third row third one in. ) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back