Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new member with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.ALBAHRANI

hello all ....

really I'm studying instroumntation and control engineering teconology in the second level and has just basic information

my questions ..

1/ what is the difference between anologe and digital?

2/ I studied electric cirucit1 , instroument 1, and I'm studing digital and anologe now .. I just have known ( ressistors, capacitors , dioeds , logic ciruicts ) are these enough to start design my own circuits ??

3/ what is your advises to me to get much knolowdge and reach a high level to be creative at designing circuits :):)

4/ what is the defference between electronic engineering and my major ?

5/ what is the best program to design circuits and the download link if is found..
I'm waiting your answers too much and I liked this fourm ;)

Last edited:
Hi. Welcome to the forums.

1. A simple google search should give you alot of information on this. You also say you are currently studying digital and analog, so if you are patient, your teacher will teach you.

2. Sure, you should be able to make some simple circuits. Hve you learned about transistors and inductors yet? Those are also important. After you know about those, and some basic math (ohms law) you have the basics pretty well covered.

3. Pay attention in your classes. If you have a desire to learn, there is a huge wealth of information avalible for free on the internet.

4. Sorry, can't offer any input on this. I do not have either degree.

5. Are you looking for a simulator or just a drawing program? There are alot of both out there. I personally hate drawing circuits on the computer, and don't really use simulators, so I can't offer much input. Do a google search and you will find plenty of programs you can try.

I personally hate drawing circuits on the computer, ...
That's interesting because I hate drawing circuits by hand. They always end up messy, and you have to drag out an eraser every time you make a change. It always seems I want to rearrange the circuit after it's drawn which means I have to do it over if it were drawn by hand.

But perhaps you've never used a circuit drafting program which contains symbols for all the parts and the connection wires automatically snap to the terminal pins on the schematic symbols. You can draw complex circuits pretty fast that way.

thanks too much my brothers .you helped me much

in fact I have done studying the calculation of ohms law ..

I'll start by your advices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back