Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New member that joined today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowboybob

Most Helpful Member
I was perusing "https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/trying-to-find-an-entry-level-job.141751/", an older thread that had a recent post today by someone (??) who joined ETO today (their 3rd post).

The language was not English (looked Asian...).

I decided to add a post, asking the person to please use English, but got an error message that I couldn't post.

So I logged out and back in and now that odd post is gone.

Just curious where it went. Away is fine with me, just hadn't had that happen to me before.

<EDIT>I guess it could have been a sales robot...
<EDIT> Unnecessary verb.

Last edited:
If I am thinking of the same member, s/he was removed as a potential spammer. Several nearly identical posts in a foreign language were made in a matter of minutes, so the member was removed to prevent further spamming of the forums.

I also removed several starting late last night and some this morning.

I removed about 4 or 5 also in a foreign language early this morning.

Well done Guys :)

I had a few new Email's "latest posts from ETO"...unknown language....check thread and posts are missing :woot:
You Guys are working hard to keep us spam free/rubbish away :cool:

Regards,
tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back