Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New member saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

87handmedown

This seems like a pretty busy place so I figured I'd introduce myself. I don't know how much help I'll be since I don't know a whole lot about electronics, but I can tell already that I'm going to learn a LOT from some of you here. You guys really seem to know your stuff! I've been wanting to find a forum about things that you guys cover for a while now.

Glad I found this place and I look forward to spending some quality time on here!

:)

Welcome

Hi, how are you. Good to have you.

I promise you will learn a lot there is bunches of stuff for you to just sit back and scan the thread content.

Recommendations:

1. Search to your hearts content on or off line.

2. Find important books etc.

3. Look at important videos that have been created.

4. If your a Student look at the student section for questions.

5. If your planning on staying a while build you profile Location etc.

6. Have lots of fun.:D

kv

I think we already have several of those here and dont need any more!:p:D:)

welcome to the forum. May your days be spent on fruitless guessing and pointless arguments about stuff that probably couldn't or wont ever be built any way. ;)

I think we already have several of those here and dont need any more!:p:D:)

welcome to the forum. May your days be spent on fruitless guessing and pointless arguments about stuff that probably couldn't or wont ever be built any way. ;)

Why so sarcastic? You and me were newbies as well some time ago!

Did you forget about that?

No sarcasm intended! :):D

How many threads are there here that left everyone involved guessing what the OP was trying to do or was intending to say? ;):D

And how may arguments got going over whats the correct this that or other relating to doing or designing something? ;):)

And Despite what information was given and lists of materials were brought up we all knew that there was no way someone was ever likely to build what ever it was they were talking about anyway? ;):D

We have all participated on countless threads relating to every one of these points! And I think we have probably been the OP on a few of them as well. :eek::p

I figured this out about a week after joining the forum! :eek::D:D

Good will and good humor intended thats all!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back