Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New freezer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Goodwin

Super Moderator
Most Helpful Member
Just had a small chest freezer delivered, to stick in the spare bedroom - would have been rude to plug it in without popping a BME280/ESP8266 inside :D

Freezer.png

Last edited:
Guessing the dip is when you added power.

Mike.
Edit and ruse = rude. Totally agree.

Guessing the dip is when you added power.

It's been sat running in the attic for a few weeks now, along with another one, basically they upload to a MYSQL database on my webspace, and I've been playing with graphing options.

So I just grabbed it one from the attic, and stuck the BME280 in the top of the freezer, it's on wires away from the ESP8266 (or the ESP heats it up) so that went inside, the ESP and battery stayed outside.

I was pretty impressed how fast the temperature came down, 20 minutes and it was good to go.

Mike.
Edit and ruse = rude. Totally agree.

Oops! - edited now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back