Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Forum: Locales

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Dear Members,

We have a new forum called is the second most popular country other than America that visits ETO we have chosen this as our first locale forum.

If you are from India or speak Hindi check it out and say नमस्ते (hello).

If you have a request for any other languages or wish to become a moderator of a specific language please do let me know.

Regards,
EM

Last edited:
thanks for your responding Administrator, of course Simplified is better, I have a suggestion for you, you can held online voting, First add votes language according to the voting.

Dear Members,

If you have a request for any other languages or wish to become a moderator of a specific language please do let me know.

Regards,
EM

Hi, I'm Dutch from origin and speak it fluently.
My forum postings are in English but have no problems helping you out moderating any Dutch postings.
I may make some of my LED projects and will do a Dutch version when time allowes
happy New Year in advance from Titirangi, West Auckland
Raymond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back