Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New Drinking Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

Here is a thought for a new drinking game, (Not that I condone irresponsible drinking). :rolleyes:

For every new college graduate project post, you have to take a shot...:D:eek:

lol...

The winner is the one at the end of the day that can still type a response. Hehe :p

I'll be banhammered by Nigel for typing a highly rude drunken response.

As long as it's just beer I guess I can compete with a lot of people. I haven't touched any hard suff for more than 40 years.

Hans

Bottoms up :)

I am confused abt choosing project...i surfed many websites..and studied many reports but i didnot get anything exiciting..i dont want to jus modify the present report..i want to build something on my own dealing with electronics..i am badly in need of help..:(

Bottoms up :)

Not to high-jack the thread, but a new challange: Take a shot anytime two or more of the following are mentioned in the same paragraph (perhaps even same sentence):

* Reactive current
* AV plug cap charger
* Multi-wave oscillator
* Insulating fluid
* Bladder assisted pump
* Water flywheel
* Progressive motion
* Non-existent force
* Metronome moving coils
* E=mc^2 = E=ma
* Lenz Law elimination
* Frequency variation & multi-layer HV coil acceleration
* Hydroxy catalyst nuclear fusion engine
* burning water
* burning oxygen
* Precharged HV coil
* PCV enhancer
* Bendini Motor
* energy aperture
* 250MW Reactor Plant Operator
* Superluminal shock waves
* Meyer's Easer system
* Bessler Wheel
* 60kV oscilloscope

and last but not least, Electrostatic Induction.

Whew...

Last edited:
LOL, I will drink to that.
This game may be habit forming.

I wonder if we can make a you tube about a eludium pu36 powered car. Donations accepted...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back