Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New computer AMD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vista 64-bit doesn't run so bad (thought I suppose it helps to have a decent quad-core system), and all the programs I wish to run, do run. The only thing I haven't gotten to work is my HP50g link software because there aren't adequate 64-bit drivers, but the calculator has an SD slot, so it doesn't really matter, I can load firmware updates like that. Plus, it's nice to be able to use more than 4GB total memory.

I have zero problems with vista 64 bit. I see no issues with it, and it works great. What is the big deal. Every program I have runs on it at rediculous speed (crazy fps in CoD5) and it stays very cool. I am leaving this forum and going on to Overclockers Forums - Powered by vBulletin that will be my permanent residence.

One would expect that over time more programs will be running under 64 bit windows. I tried it about a year ago and could not use it as a PIC development platform.

3v0

Last edited:
One would expect that over time more programs will be running under 64 bit windows. I tried it about a year ago and could not use it as a PIC development platform.

3v0

I use a Picstart+ with MPLAB under Vista 64-bit and it works great.

I have zero problems with vista 64 bit. I see no issues with it, and it works great. What is the big deal. Every program I have runs on it at rediculous speed (crazy fps in CoD5) and it stays very cool. I am leaving this forum and going on to Overclockers Forums - Powered by vBulletin that will be my permanent residence.

And with that Krumlink has left the building.

Guess he gave up on robotics, electronics, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back